When you were a kid, did your mom ever leave you a note in your sack lunch? If not, it’s never too late to make sure your own kids have that experience. Sack lunch notes are an easy way to remind your child that you care. An inspirational sack lunch note even gives your child that little boost of confidence they need in their day. Today we have ideas for inspirational sack lunch notes that will make your child’s day.
Inspirational Sack Lunch Notes
You can always leave your child a sack lunch note that simply says, “I love you!” There’s a definite place for that. But sometimes an inspirational sack lunch note delivers that extra boost your child might need–especially if he deals with anxiety or is having a stressful day of testing. And don’t miss our post full of ideas for packing a healthy lunch box.
- Sometimes your child just needs to be reminded that you think they are perfect, just as they are.
- Remind your child to relax and have a great day!
- Tell your child to let their light shine–and even stick a small LED flashlight in their lunch for fun.
- Some kids need a little reminder to keep going. Don’t give up!
- Choose a quote from your child’s favorite book. One example is this quote from Wonder by R.J. Palacio: “When given the choice between being right or being kind, choose kind.”
- “Don’t worry, be happy!”
- Even a small light can be seen in a dark room.
- Put your child’s favorite cookie in their lunch, with a note that says, “You are one smart cookie!”
- Some apple slices go perfectly with a note that says, “You’re the apple of my eye.”
- Remind your child to be themselves, because that’s the best thing for anyone to be.
For some free printable inspirational sack lunch notes for all ages, visit The Everyday Mom Life.
See Scholastic for more book quote-themed sack lunch note ideas.